The core objectives of the ICT Office are to address key ICT infrastructure, services and needs of the EGST with reference to the strategic plan. These include:
- ICT Infrastructures and services enhancement and expansion to enable technology-enhanced education and innovation.
- Digitizing and automating operational, academic, research, service provision and administrative processes.
- Creating a seamless and secured educational environment
- Provision of ICT technical support and maintenance services to streamline the operational processes of the school.
- The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Office team provides the primary management and support for computing and technology services within the School
- ICT Office manages the wired and wireless network infrastructure, campus computer classrooms and facilities, and maintains EGST owned computer equipment and peripherals
- ICT also manages a number of Services, including the EGST Antivirus control, Official Websites, the Internet Connection service, and systems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Education software installation (For instance, Bible Works, Libronix, Plagiarism software)
- Basic Computer Softwares
- Computer Lab
- Technical Support
- Organization Email Address
- ICT Support
- LCD Projector
- Software installation and maintenance
- ICT and ICT related equipment consultation
- Other related services
Goto www.egst.edu.et > Click EBSCO Registration page (On the Top-bar) > Fill the required fields > Your EBSCO Personal Account Details will be sent to you via the registered email address within 24 hours.
Note: If you didn’t get the details within 24 hours, register again and report to the ICT Office.
2nd floor, Office number 204.