EGST is a Christian institution that exists to equip Christ-like women and men through theological and
related studies and to stimulate research for the service of Church and Society in Ethiopia and beyond.
Currently, EGST oﬀers the following programmes to which we invite you to apply.
1.1. The Post-Graduate Diploma in Biblical and Theological Studies (PGD) is open to students
holding a frst degree in a subject other than theology from with a minimum Grade Point
Average (GPA) of 2.5.
1.2. The Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADevS) and Master of Arts in Leadership and
Management (MALM) programmes are open to students holding a frst degree in Theology or
in subjects other than theology, with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5.
1.3. The Master of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies (MABTS) in the areas of Biblical Studies,
Theological and Historical Studies, or Mission and Applied Theological Studies, is open to students holding a frst degree in theology with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75.
1.4. The Master of Theology (MTh) is a one-year research degree open to students holding the
MDiv, MABTS or equivalent post-graduate theology degree, with a minimum Grade Point
Average (GPA) of 3.3.
2. All applicants are required to take IELTS or equivalent English examination to demonstrate English
3. All applicants will be required to sit for an entrance examination to demonstrate biblical and theological competence.
4. Application deadline is Friday, 23 March 2018.
5. Entrance examination will be held on Saturday, 31 March 2018 at 9:00 A.M.
6. Application and reference forms may be collected from the Registrar’s Ofce or downloaded from
EGST’s website, www.egst.edu.et as of 06 February 2018. An application fee of 100.00 ETB is required.
7. Students in their fnal year of study with CGPA of 3.00 are encouraged to apply.
NB: Applications are considered only from recognized institutions
For further information please visit our website: www.egst.edu.et
P. O. Box 24934 Code 1000
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia