Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology (EGST) invites candidates to join its programs!
Application Open for 2017/18 Admission!
You are highly encouraged to apply for:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biblical and Theological Studies (PGD)
- MA in Development Studies (MADevS)
- MA in Leadership and Management (MALM)
- MA in Biblical and Theological Studies (MABTS)
- Master of Theology (MTh)
Admission Starts: Monday, 3rd October 2016
Admission Deadline: Friday, 25 November 2016
Entrance Exam: Saturday, 3rd December 2016 @ 9:00 am
Students in their final year of study with CGPA of 3.00 are encouraged to apply.
- Application, reference and medical forms can be collected from the Registrar’s Office for free or downloaded from EGST website www.egst.edu.et
- An application fee of 100.00 ETB is required upon submission of completed application forms along with credentials.
- non- theology 1st degree with a minimum CGPA of 5 for PGD,
- non-theology 1st degree with a minimum CGPA of 5 OR a theology 1st degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 for MADevS and MALM
- theology 1st degree with a minimum CGPA of 75 for MABTS
- MABTS, MDiv or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 3 for MTh
NB: for all programs, degrees must be from accredited institutions.
For more information:
Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology
P.O. Box 24934 Code 1000
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Sarbet / Pushkin Square