- BSc / MSc in Nursing, Public Health from an accredited institution
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; and Oromiffa will be a plus
- Computer skills – MS Office etc…
- Christian maturity
- Personal initiative and a strong work ethic
- Integrity, honesty, transparency, accountability
- Willingness to serve others
- Good interpersonal skills and teachable spirit
- Attention to detail
- Priority will be given to female candidates
- At least 5 years of quality, relevant work experience for BSc and 2 years for MSc
For more details please read the attached document
We seek to subject our thoughts and actions to God’s Word and affirm the power of Scripture to effect change in individual lives, churches and society.
We come together as a community of learners not for our sake only but also for the sake of others. We seek to grow in our understanding of God and his ways, so that we may help others to acknowledge his governance over the world with its rich possibilities for both individual transformation and for social and cultural renewal.
We believe that theological education speaks to and out of its local context as a dynamic interaction between the local context, the global context and Scripture.
We strongly believe that unity among the churches of Ethiopia is important and can be fostered through cooperative, inter-denominational graduate-level theological education. We also seek to partner with individuals, institutions, churches and organizations within and outside Ethiopia.
We value learning alongside people from different traditions and churches. Exposure to varying traditions challenges thinking about God and the diversity of his work in the world. While EGST promotes unity, it also appreciates and respects diversity.
We value the importance of worshipping God with our minds and strive for excellence both in our rigorous study of Scripture and in our critical analysis of context.
We seek to be people who model Christ’s values such as love, humility, compassion, justice, integrity, self-control, and holiness.
We seek to promote ecumenical relationships among churches in Ethiopia in order to enhance mutual understanding.